Siiting at work on break, eating a mini ben and jerrys while listening to BTMI!
Best part of this shitty job.
I like how most of the people I follow have BTMI! names. Ya’ll be some sick mutha fuckas.
- Bomb the Music Industry x2 (Orlando)
- Less Than Jake (Hometown show/Gainesville)
- Paul Baribeau (St. Augustine)
- Streetlight Manifesto (Orlando)
- Andrew Jackoson Jihad (Orlando)
- Man Man (St. Augustine)
- The whole mess called Bonnaroo (Manchester, Tenn.)
That is one hell of a successful year in shows for me.
This is how its gonna be Thursday night in Orlando!
And that guy in the back has an Andrew Jackson Jihad shirt
Which all ya’ll are goin?
Jr Meowzer and You Blew It are playing along with BTMI! for $8, thats not a bad deal.
Is it healthy to get anxiety when listening to a band?
In specific BTMI! and Less Than Jake?